Friday, May 29, 2015

Fab Friday 65

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  We have a fun color challenge for you this week.  We hope you enjoy!


Here's our creations:


I'm so sorry I don't have a card this week.  We had a family issue and had to take a whirlwind and unexpected trip to my mom's house so I wasn't able to stamp.  I hate being the admin of this challenge site and not playing along!  I really loved this combo too!

















Now it's your turn to have some fun and play along! 

Here are some things to remember:

1.  Enter your project in no more than two other challenges.
2.  Link back to the Fab Friday site in your post.
3.  Display our challenge logo on your post (this is the sketch or colors).

And although we are Stampin' Up demonstrators you may use any brand(s) of product you choose.
The challenge will close at 8am (CST) on 11th.  Our Fab Faves will be announced on June 12th

No comments:

Post a Comment